Saturday, August 22, 2009

ViViD's Dear PV


After ViViD was signed to PSC indie a few months back, and a few months without news. We have the debut PV from them, for their song Dear.

I'm going to be honest when I say I know very little about ViViD. I only knew the band existed when they got singed. But I have to I'm pretty impressed with the song. From past photo shoots I was expecting something similar to SuG's music. Shin actually has a good voice, that's worth listening to. The song didn't make me an instant ViViD fan, but I do like the song enough to look into ViViD more.

The PV itself is pretty simple, which is expected from a still indie band. Their outfits remind me of something Alice Nine would have worn a few years ago. The randomly floating jewels look a little pointless and out of place. But overall the PV is ok. You couldn't really expect more from a relatively new band.
As for the members themselves. I think I'm already a fan of Reno. He's pretty hot. He reminds me a lot of Kazuki from Screw, which is a definite plus. Shin also looks pretty adorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment